Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Right my Wrongs

I dropped my jogging class.

I had a choice: I can either be unfit and happy, or tolerate miserable Wednesdays. Can you imagine how distressed I would be if I had to attend classes all morning, jog at 2:00PM, then shower, change and head directly to the class I TA, for two hours. I wont even have time to grab a decent lunch. To all of you out there shaking your head to my choice of "unfit and happy" know that these are legit reasons to drop a jogging class. They are! I am sure the students would appreciate my having a nice day too, since they are stuck with me for 2 hours.

Besides, I don't want to have to walk all the way from the gym to my class after a shower during the dreadful cold months that are soon to come. I could catch anything. Now I have 6 more hours added to my week. I celebrated this wonderful addition with a slice of pizza and a milkshake (also self treating PMS). I used up the first 3 hours today by logging into medschool websites to check the status of my application, complain with some other pre-meds on SDN about not receiving any interview invites and trying to figure out if I can afford to go away for spring break.

My pre-med life feels like it's over.
Everything is out of my hands now. It SUCKS nervously checking emails everyday hoping to hear back from schools, I wish I had applied the first day AMCAS opened up, because some of those early birds (the gunners) are hearing back.

Right my wrongs future pre - meds:
work out more
apply early
treat your PMS better - use natural sweet and salty - fruits and veggies( Good luck on that one hehe :)


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I feel you. Seems you're handling it well though. Oh, Great advice btw Wish I saw it when I was a pre-med lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, coming from an accomplished Pre-med :) makes me feel like this blog is doing what it should be. Thanks

    ReplyDelete