Friday, September 9, 2011

For the Love of Time

Time: a tricky little thing; so hard to get a hold of when you need it, and just as hard to get rid of when you have too much of it. You see, most of my life, a little bit of everyday has been dedicated to making time my friend. In my dedication, I try and make sure I can get a hold of it when I need it, and I know what to do with it when I have it, and we have been true to one another thus far. I use time wisely, focusing hard on tasks at hand, so that I may enjoy longer hours of sleep, reading blogs, and what not. So I would say we have a pretty stable relationship, time and I, which led me to believe that I had earned the love of time. Yes! The Love of Time.

However, I think my relationship with time has taken a wrong turn, or maybe, I did something to upset the balance, because I am not sure if it's on my side anymore :( You see, I'm still stuck on Tuesday (the date of my last post, when time was on my side and all was in harmony).  However I did dedicate my entire Friday morning to time. I sat in the coffee bar for nearly 3 hours and worked though my DayMinder (the actual name of my daily planner. NO! I did not name it, it came with :)...catchy phrase wouldn't you agree? it has it printed beautifully in golden on the top right corner, and it just swept me off my feet when I saw it on the shelves in the store).

Anyhow, I now know what I'll be doing for every minute of everyday (slight exaggeration here) from now until next Friday. My pledge to our never ending love, and I am hoping that time will come back to me....SOON.

If all goes well, I expect to catch you up on all of the whining I've been saving for this space. 

Gotta run to class now.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment