Friday, September 30, 2011

Furious!

Furious! I think T-mobile is trying to cheat me, and I'm not the kind of person that can yell at a customer service agent; oh how I wish I knew how to do that. I could Yell! and Yell! and Yell! until someone hung up and that someone would not be me.

They sent me a bill that states I owe them nearly $400 for an account I closed over 3 months ago. COME ON PEOPLE! I don't hear from you for this long and now I owe you money. $%&* that! I need to learn how to yell at those people, that's what they get paid for right? (better agree with me here)

Anyway, I also had to pay to get my new ID today. Being the optimist that I am I actually waited a week in hopes that someone would turn it in. This confirms that I really am running out of luck. If I continue to get billed like this I might need a second job.

I was sitting in my TA meeting this morning and thinking about how I would blog about my excitement for the first weekend of studying (and I mean all weekend) and how the temperature is going to drop this weekend (dread this one). But I just came back from the administration office where I got my ID, and got off the phone with the T-mobile people a few minutes ago, so I can't really think about anything but how much money I spent on nothing.

Trying really hard to calm down. I have genetics in a half hour maybe that will help, the world is bigger than you Emnet. There's lots more going on.  





No comments:

Post a Comment