Sunday, September 4, 2011

Naming this thing

Ok!I have been trying to come up with a name for this blog for the past hour. It might just be the last name for a blog out there, and yes! I found it.
So finally, here goes:

It's already September and I still have a few more of those grueling Med-School secondaries to send out, which means, interviews if and when I get any, will be coming in after November, Ahhhhhgh! (This blog is going to come in very handy)

Well it's a choice, and I've made mine, I'm going to medschool... it's only a matter of time.

I will post here what I come across on my journey to medschool and hopefully how much fun medschool is ;) along with all that other unplanned stuff life throws at me. I'm just setting up now, so this is all you'll get. But I've been looking forward to starting a blog for a while... :) this is all very exciting :)


Emnet

2 comments: