Friday, September 23, 2011

the other half

It's Friday night, and I'm trying really hard not to remember that because Friday nights always call for a celebration, and I try real hard not to miss the occasion. Tonight however, is going to be a working night. I woke up at 6:00 and went to bed at 12:00 (or later) everyday this week, yet I still managed to push over some of the day's work to the next day which had a sort of domino effect and led to the pile of reading I have to catch with now. I'm not really complaining, I love my work, and school. Maybe I'm complaining a little, just a tiny bit - about it being Friday. But I am doing this so I can go swim tomorrow, and sauna of course, and not just for fun this time, I caught a cold. I realized this a few minutes as I was watching the first episode of Grey's Anatomy, which was THE SHIT by the way. I had missed it so much. I wont lie, I even shed some tears at the end; not going to say why and ruin it for those of you who have not seen it yet. Although, I highly doubt anyone who is a fan had the time to read this and didn't see Grey's. Am I right? If you are shaking your head no then shame on you! How could you! Go and watch it NOW, and don't come back here until you do. Hehe kind of feel like a mommy saying that (dad's don't say things in such a demanding tone do they?) Another topic for another day.

So yea, I caught a cold, didn't have time to dry my hair this morning. This week has been bitter sweet. Got my first interview on Tuesday and my first rejection just now from Chicago Medical College. I would have loved to go there too, it looked like a great place to be. Oh well, can't get accepted everywhere, I knew that. I guess. 






No comments:

Post a Comment