Sunday, October 2, 2011

I lied

I am such a liar, it is not my pre-med ways that have socially handicapped me. It is simply who I have become.

Exhibit A: This weekend
I was supposed to study for my two midterms next week, and it's now 6:00PM on Sunday and I have re-written my notes and highlighted all the important concepts but I have not yet absorbed any of it. That did not take all weekend, I mean it kind of did, but it could have all been done yesterday. But here's how I do things, I start studying, then I get hungry, I eat and read a blog, then I try to study, but I'm all full now and feeling good and just want to enjoy my lunch for a half hour or so, so I decide to watch a few auditions of X-factor on youtube. This takes me atleast an hour, yesterday it took me two. So then I get back to studying but out of the corner of my eye I see the sudoku on yesterdays paper laying on the floor and get all excited. So I pick it up and work on it (this one is hard, I almost never finish the hard ones). So I stop and hit the books, but now I'm hungry again...do you see where this is going.

I really hope I have a much more productive night.

No comments:

Post a Comment