Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I love Yanni

Have you ever heard Yanni's "One man's dream" or "In the morning light"? If you HAVE NOT! please check them out before you read any further, you will thank me.

If you are still reading and thinking who is Yanni, then you are probably not into classical music. But if you are into classical music, and you really have not heard of Yanni. Then you're welcome my friend, you will soon be as obsessed with this genious as I am. I'm not really obsessed, I just always turn to him on nights like these when I know I will be up reading pages and pages of stuff that I will not even need to remember a week later.

I just sat down to write a lit review for a paper that is due tomorrow at 11:00AM, I have not read any actual literature YET, hmm...actually I have not found the material I have to read...YET, which I will search for once I find the introduction I wrote a month ago, because I sincerely do not remember what the paper was supposed to be about. I am in for a long night. Thus Yanni, and some diet coke, and some nuts, and fruit.

Argh

No comments:

Post a Comment