Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nerves

My nerves are out of control. Ay ay ay!

Anyway, here's something sweet I found on the presendential charge for the 2007 MMC graduates:

“Be humble,” the minister counseled, “as you make daily decisions that spell the difference between life and death, always remember you are the created, not the creator!” “You belong to the universe, but you’re not the center of the universe.” “When you enter a room, don’t say here I am … say how can I help you? In other words, seek to serve, rather than to be served.” “Be care-free, but not careless. Learn to manage the inevitable stress that comes with the territory.” “Exercise, meditate, sit beneath the sky and wink back at the stars. And, yes, pray…pray for strength, guidance, and wisdom because each one of you will be tested - relentlessly - every day of your professional life.”

That's just my favorite part, you can click on the link to see the entire thing.

Wish me luck
will update soon


No comments:

Post a Comment