Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Only at Sbarro's

Wednesday is the new Friday, in case you have not heard, and it's not because all my classes are clumped into the first three days of the week, I swear. Ask anyone, almost everyone I talk to, and no they are not all in  my classes, seems to think that the days just fly by after Wednesday...but all the days before it are just so DARN painful. This has been especially true about this week. I have had exams in both my bio classes. The first one, the one I expected to do well on, I BOMBED and no this is not me exaggerating a misplaced decimal point. I left a question unanswered. I just had no clue what it was asking for, this in addition to all the other questions I will lose silly points on for half-assing my responses as I rushed to get through all the questions. Oh joy, can't wait to get that one back.

Then this morning, actually about an hour ago, I had my other exam (no complaints here). But I should be at the gym right now, because I snack carbs and caffine when I study and I need to sweat that stuff off before it starts to think it's found its' home. But clearly, I would rather rant and rave about my two exams, not sure what good that's going to do all the chocolate chip cookies I gobbled up last night - picture cookie monster here.

So... this cookie monster doesn't really prefer to be doing this over good old exercise, but this cookie monster ended up in the sbarro's line at the food court before she could think herself out of it. By the time the nice lady behind the counter was asking me my choice of carbs, I was gazing far away to the salad works line thinking I made another bad choice (first one being ditching gym).

In hopes of making one of my wrongs right, I ordered pasta instead of pizza. KUDOS for moi :)... walked to the student lounge grinning like an idiot. The idiot that I am who later found out that the pasta at sbarro's has been marinated with oil (lord knows what oil, but I can't imagine they would go through the trouble of using olive oil.)


EPIC FAIL! I should have gotten good old pizza.

Now I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get back to all this grading I have to do before my discussion this aftternoon.

moral of the story:  Pizza over pasta only at Sbarro

No comments:

Post a Comment