Sunday, November 27, 2011

What break?

Good news first: Second interview sometime in February :) YAY!
won't say much else about it now...but please stay and nod your head while I complain about how long the semester is, and how short thanks giving break was.

I am SO ready for this semester to be over... then the winter term when i'll be working 40 hours a week ...then the spring semester, which already feels like it's just going to be a joke. ALL this so I can enjoy some of the most carefree days of my pre-med years (I refuse to say my life, cuz I plan to have plenty of carefree days even in medschool).

Thanks Giving break was super short. I even gave myself an additional two days, taking almost all of this past week off from school. I was a bum for the first two days (did absolutely nothing! pure BLISS)...then before I knew it, it was Thursday. I had to eat and socialize... not a bum anymore... still not a student yet. I went all out and stayed up super late doing what most college students do when they are having fun ;)

Woke up Friday morning feeling stressed among other things, about all the homework I had to do, particularly a grant proposal that was worth way too many points to be neglected.

SO I spent most of Friday, napping, hydrating and working on that #@&% thing...and I've been doing that ever since (spent three days on one project - story of my life)

ok...i'll say this about my second interview it's in Pennsylvania :D


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy for you chica :) Is it Upenn?? U Pitt, Jefferson, Temple, Drexel...which one? Regardless, I hope you do great! Go knock 'em dead girl.

    ReplyDelete